We’ve been working alongside developers for many years, giving them the advice and support they need with the Owners Corporation arrangements, so they can complete their projects and get to market smoothly and efficiently.
Consulting expertise for developers
At Prestige Strata, we know what it takes to get a new development up and running – the right way, right from the start.
We help you navigate all the complexities of Victoria’s legislative regulations and requirements, setting the stage for the property’s effective administration for years to come – and a well-setup Owners’ Corporation enhances your reputation further, adding to the appeal of your present and future developments.
At each stage of your project, we’re on your side to:
- help refine your draft strata plan, including common area and building service design
- highlight the impact of any specific rules or regulations you may need to factor in to the project
- help you determine the most effective structure for the new owners’ corporation, and draft (or review) the rules
- help you identify the best approach to rolling out staged developments
Admin support for developers
As well as our ongoing consulting advice and expertise, we’ve got your back office covered as well. Here’s how we can help:
- Establish a preliminary budget and levy schedule to help with your marketing, and organise one or more buyer information events.
- Source quotes and negotiate on insurances and other common services for the new owners’ corporation.
- Develop information materials (print or digital) for owners and occupiers so they know what facilities there are, their location, and how to operate any equipment.
- Organise and run the first general meeting.
- Set up legal and financial requirements for the new owners’ corporation – like organising an ABN and TFN and company seal, register for GST, and open bank accounts.
Seamless handover for developers
Once your project reaches practical completion, and we’ve set up the new owners’ corporation, there are just a few more things to do to ensure your project’s complete success – and of course, Prestige Strata is on hand to help you hand over the reins with finesse. We can help with:
- managing occupiers’ move-ins
- manage the defects liability period
- ensure final documents (such as owners’ corporation certificates) are valid and finalised in accordance with Victorian legislation.
Your most valuable asset
We’d love to say we’re your most valuable asset. But the truth is, in a highly competitive market, it’s your reputation.
With Prestige Strata at your side, we can help you manage the finer details with ease, so each project delivers on its promise to you, your business, and your clients.
If you’d like to experience the Prestige Strata difference, call us today on (03) 9317 4774 or fill in the form below, and one of our experts will be in touch with you shortly.
Request a Strata Management Proposal for Your New Scheme
We first met Andrea some 12 years ago when she was working as a Property Manager for a local agent. We saw during our dealings with Andrea in those early days a very efficient and professional manager. When Andrea initially discussed her plans for the conception of Prestige, we gave her our full support and knew that once set up, we wanted to continue our working relationship and appoint Prestige the Owners Corporation Manager and our future developments as well as Property Manager of all our company and personal property holdings.
Prestige have since been appointed as Owners Corporation Manager of over ten of our developments and is Property Manager for 100+ of our company and personal property holdings.
Prestige are no fuss operators. They are local to our developments which is a huge advantage if trouble shooting is required. We have an excellent working relationship which is only to the benefit of our mutual clients. We work together right from the start of the planning phase until well after handover.
We will continue to appoint Prestige for any future requirements.
Martin Wagg, JMC GROUP